1.3

Purchased this overpriced cup holder because it was "Weathertech", for a birthday gift. Turned out to be slightly too small for the phone.

I called their customer service, and I use THAT term loosely. The barely breathing person on the phone gave me a number to put on my return...AT MY EXPENSE. $8.00 shipping to get it and who know how much to ship it back. You would think this was lined in gold!

The person on the phone said, "we post the measurements on the website". Well guess what! IT WAS A GIFT and I didn't have access to "measure" their phone. They just bought a Dodge Ram and I will buy from "Wal-Mart" before I ever purchase from "weathertech" again.

I'm the world of customer service, this companies customer service is NON-Existing. Such a disappointment from a company advertised to deliver the best. I would pay $50.00 no problem if the customer service existed and they really took great care of the client. I own a business and my customers are treated with value.

If there is ever a problem with an item, they are taken care of at my expense right away and they keep coming back! That's customer service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I'm selling it online.

Comments