Scottsboro, Alabama

I ordered their floor mats after I had entered my vehicle info. The list included items that did not fit my vehicle, which I never expected or caught.

After I received the wrong mats I contacted weathertech to return them and add a rear mat. I was told I would have to pay for return shipping and restock 20% fees. The total was over $90. I disagreed that the problem was fully my fault.

I was told in a short email "send them back or keep them-you ordered wrong". I dont care how good your product may be, I will find another company that has customer service as a priority.

Beware in doing business with this company as there is no regard for customer satisfaction and they will *** on fees. I should add that Amazon issued a certificate for the entire amount I was out-great customer service.

Weathertech Cons: No customer support on wrong order, Ordering and information, Website design, Arrogant attitude.

• Floormats