So much for a made in America product and 100% guarantee. My 18 year old son spent $115 of his hard earned money to purchase front and rear window deflectors for his car.

They did not fit properly on the rear windows. He called customer service and they were no help at all and told him to figure it out himself by watching installation videos. Something he had already done before purchasing. We have weather tech mats in his car and my mom also bought some for her car after seeing his.

BUT we will NEVER by from this company again. And I will let everyone I know about the problems he had with Weather Tech.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Window Deflector.

Preferred solution: Send him another set of rear deflectors or refund his money.

Weathertech Cons: Will never purchase your products again.

Comments

2017 ford fusion -rear deflectors will not stay in , Weather Tech no help

Considering that you don't know how to spell "buy", I'm guessing that you're an idiot who can follow installation instructions. Weathetc is a great product.

@George Jones

That should say "can't" follow instructions.

I have the exact same problem. I purchased a set of our window visors/deflectors and they DO NOT fit properly.

I cannot close the windows without them catching on the visor and I'm sure that sooner or later either the visors or the windows will break. I contacted weather tech and was told to send them a picture. How *** is that? A picture will not show the issue.

I also have weather tech floor mats, and they do not fit properly either. I will never ever buy from weather tech again.

Weathertech Reviews