Aurora, Colorado

I ordered a complete set of mats for my sons Jeep for Christmas in grey. The color was my mistake, I should have ordered in tan.

I called Weather tech and explained that I did receive the mats, but the color was wrong and that I needed to exchange for the color tan. I offered to pay all shipping costs to return. They indicated to me I would have to start a new order for the correct color mats, and once they received the wrong color mats back they would issue a credit to our checking account. It's been over a month, and I get the same story when I call.

"I sent it over for processing". We have not seen any money posted back to our account. Weather Tech does a great job of marketing, but the customer service is lousy. When companies become too big they feel the individual customers needs no longer matter.

That's a shame because I was going to buy a set of mats for me, my wife and my other son for their cars. IT won't be thru Weather Tech. Since my wife and I run one of the largest packaging companies in the U.S.

and offer our customers impeccably customer service, we know what it's like to maintain a top level customer service ceiling. If you must return items to Weather Tech, plan on a battle to get your money back.

Reason of review: lateness in issuing credit on product.

• Floormats