1 MacNeil Court, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA

Can I start by saying I viewed the great advertised television commercials. I read the reviews on Amazon and they were mostly good.

So, I knew I was getting a top quality product. WRONG. I guess the reviews were paid for. This rolled up, thin, plastic, cheap fabricated material is awful.

It is so bad. So I have lost the $18 for shipping but at least it comes with a free return label. NOPE, WRONG ANSWER. So I paid to receive this product, I have to pay to ship it back and there is a 15% restocking fee.

I could of gone to Walmart and bought a better quality cargo liner. Oh did I mention the color does not match the advertisement. I wish I would of found this site first. The quality is so poor I didn't even bother to place it in my car.

So, it will sit as the liner in by Labrador's dog crate instead of my car. $127.95 down the freaking drain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Jeep Truck Bed Liner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Very unhappy. Hard to install, flimsy and once it gets dirty, forget about cleaning, we live in snow country, i thought it would be easy clean up, HA HA.

It looks like it's been used for years but is only 3 months old. Very dissatisfied!!!

Don't buy. It's a ripoff