1 MacNeil Court, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA

Purchase a set of Air Deflectors for a 2018 Kia Soul at a cost of $121.90. Upon arrival I immediately noticed there was no adhesive strips on the deflectors for in-channel installation on the front. The rear deflectors went on with metal clips and held just fine. After installation there were no apparent issues. After letting the units seat themselves in the channels I put the windows down the next day after waiting 24 hours.

The deflectors immediately fell to the ground. Called Customer Service and was told they would send me rubber inserts and adhesive tape to secure them. Received product today but only one rubber insert for one of the front windows. Now I have to wait another 4-5 days for them to ship another rubber insert. Apparently WeatherTech is aware of these problem on this model of car as they immediately addressed the issue, incorrectly, but made an attempt at any rate. The deflectors don't fit the channel and are not indicative of "made in America" which I try to buy whenever possible. Very unhappy and tired of waiting: My order number is 712031136. WeatherTech needs to address this issue since it now appears this item is made in Germany and not the USA.

Bob Summers

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Would like to see this corrected on this make and model of car.

Comments