510 Woodcreek Dr, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA

When asked about any possible discount for government purchases, I was told there was a 5% discount for government and municipalities. Purchases had to made via a government card to prevent fraud and thankfully, that is my only option anyway.

When our purchasing agent called and placed the order, they originally got the order wrong. I contacted them immediately after receiving the invoice and was never contacted back that day so I emailed someone else at the end of the day. I told them of the issue, it was corrected and a new invoice sent out. After receiving the updated invoice, I saw we had not received the 5% discount.

I contacted Weather Tech again and was told you have to call in to get the discount. Not only were we not told about this but we had called in the order anyway. Our purchasing agent was told they don't give a discount...so I contacted them again. We eventually received the discount but what a waste of time, quite the hassle with non-replies and incompetence on customer services part.

It seems a few people that work there MAY know what's going on. I tried to contact Ms.

Patt Martin, who is the Customer Service Manager, but I can't find her contact info anywhere on the site or online. Perhaps Dave MacNeil needs to plunk down more on salaries to get quality people rather than waste $4 million on a Superbowl ad in 2014 and a several hundred million dollar business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Customer Care.

Weathertech Pros: Quality of product and made in the usa.

Weathertech Cons: Customer service is horendous place your order online.

Comments