4.0

The retaining snap ring that holds the liner to the carpet retainer got swept up at a local car wash .. All I need is the retainer and the ring that holds it to the floor liner.

I was told they couldn't provide one since they are laser measured. It is covered by a warranty but since I didn't purchase it their isn't anything they can do for me . All I need is A $5.00 part which i would have paid for. Customer service should have never let me hangup with out helping me.

A Company like Weather Tech is a premium product and spends thousands of dollar on advertising and lets a customer receive no help because their warranty doesn't transfer. I will tell everyone I know about my negative experience with Weather Tech.

Weather Tech ...teach your employees to take interest in a customers needs . If you are saying I am not a customer shame on you .I have bought your products before but never again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Weathertech Pros: Great product, Quality of mats.

Weathertech Cons: No help with a warranty problem.

Comments