DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I only use these mats in the winter.

After the first winter they were ok. Then mats kept shrinking. I called WEATHERTECH and they will not stand behind them. NO REPLACEMENT or even PRORATE!!

IF YOU BUY THESE MATS YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU WASTED YOUR MONEY! At first i liked these mats so i told my friends about them and many of them bought the mats. Now that they are having problems with shrinkage also they are highly dissatisfied and are all angry with me for recommending them. I bought these mats in 2014 and only got one decent winter out of them.

Now they are about 80% of the size from when i bought them. WHAT JUNK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace.

Comments

FragileBarb

We purchased a set of Floor liners for our minivan and previously several other cars. They started to curl up on the sides.

Called customer service and their answer was “put a rock on it”. Bought them for every car. No more. I didn’t have my receipt.

So much for a Made in America company. Piece of crap.

It is rediculus for weather tech to expect one to provide a receipt for these mats when you have all the info in their computer and their name on the product. Mats curl on the edges and dont come shiny clean with their own product. Which is very expensive.