I placed an order and tried using their website to track the order. All

It said was that I would be contacted when the item would be shipped.

Days went by with the same message. I decided to call them only to be the 237th person in line to be heard. I hung up and emailed them. No response.

I called the next day. Again, I was number 156 in line. Hung up and emailed again. No response.

The next day I received an email saying the delivery was coming that day. The reason for me contacting them was not only to find out where my order was but to change the expedited shipping expense as i hadn't received it on time. Once again I called the and was numer 45 in line. After being on hold for over 30 minutes, I was heard.

I apologized to the girl I spoke to because I was so angry that with all the technology and ways to communicate in today's world, no one at Weather Tec had the decency to respond. I was told that my item had been on back order. As I told her, there was no indication on my order or tracking that that was the case. Again, poor customer service.

The young lady did tell me that my shipping fee would be refunded.

She handled the call very professionally. Weather Tec should spend their money on customer service versus advertising things they can't deliver.

Comments

Hello, My name is Del Hollingsworth and I am the Customer Relations Manager at WeatherTech. We are very sorry to hear about your situation and would like to help resolve this to your satisfaction.

Can you kindly email me at del@weathertech.com so that I can ensure a representative is able to assist you expeditiously?

You are important to us. Thank you,

Telitha

Ditto! My floor liner didn't fit.

Was #243 on the call waiting. Hung up and sent an email. No response. Called this morning - @123 on the call waiting.

Just tried emailing again - doesn't recognize my order #. This is sad!

Weathertech Reviews