1.8

I ordered 2 sets of floor mats for two vehicles. Decided that we only needed one, so was going to send one back and keep one.

When I go to put them in my car, their “lazer measured” mats don’t fit my car, even though I selected the correct make, model, and year of my car. $200+ for a set of floor mats that don’t fit and $18 shipping? Yeah, not worth it. I contacted the company and they were helpful until I politely confronted them as to if I’m ordering these expensive floor mats, shouldn’t they fit no problem?

And the fact that I just spent $18 on shipping and won’t even get it back? If I’m spending $400 on two sets, shouldn’t shipping be free at that point? After that, haven’t heard back in about a week.

Bottom line, fast shipping, although I wish they had cheaper shipping options cause I didn’t even need it as quick as they sent it. But awful customer service, wouldn’t recommend to anyone after this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments