Bought my floor liners directly from WeatherTech for my three month old truck. Normal weekend in and out use.

The floor liner started to show heavy usage after the first week. I didn't think much of it since it suppose to track all the dirt from your feet. That is the reason why I got the liners, to protect the truck. I send it to have it detailed and it came back just as it went in.

So I decided to clean it myself. I try to use a scrub brush and soapy water on the liner. No luck. Call customer support to complain.

After all it cost about $300.00. Customer support was rude. They want to sell me cleaner and protector for additional $25.00 for a three month old floor liner. The customer support guy name was John and he was absolutely no help.

He suggest I should wash my floor liner as often as my cloths. What a dirt bag. What is the purpose of floor liner when it looks like crap after light use?

American made with chinese plastic. Would not suggest this product at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Floor Liner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

try using armor all matte finish cleaner, it will not be slippery if you wipe it good

I'm having the same problem!! They don't come clean, always look dingy!

Weathertech Reviews