State: Georgia City: Cumming Product: Weathertech Window Deflector Clear all filters (1 of 23 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Weathertech in Cumming, Georgia - 2015 Lexus 350 RX Vent Shade??

2.8
Ordered 4 vent shades for my Lexus - my son an engineer ordered and installed them carefully checking instructions, when the first window vent was installed and I closed the window the corner broke off the vent, I asked for all my money returned and DID NOT GET THE SHIPPING OR TAXES RETURNED, the vents were defective and I didn't want more, after phone calls/emails they refused to give back $16.05. How are they keeping tax on a returned item, all other returns return tax, I sent a photo of the edge broken off the vent!!!??? After talking to 2 other people with this same model of Lexus they said they had the same experience, bad design on their molding process and customers shouldn't pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would like the corrected vents if they are ever made!!!!!!!!!

I have a 2016 Lexus IS350 f sport, I LITERALLY just had the same issue this morning during install. Both corners broke off each end!

Rolled the windows up and my cars auto window system rejected the window deflectors and wouldn’t let me roll up, when they nearly rolled up, it snapped both ends. I’m trying to return them.

Review