2.2

They leak through the buttons that attach to the floor. I see within the first 10 reviews this is a recurring problem.

Contacted WT with no reply after one week regarding return. I won't pay return shipping should they suggest it. I'll just tell everyone I know the product is crap. I'll disassemble and silicone the mat buttons.

They don't have the buttons for the back seat floor mats which is a flawed design or attempt at saving money and now I'm happy they don't, otherwise my rear carpet would be saturated with water and road salt.

On trying to upload a supporting picture to this site it says incorrect file name.

Renamed and file is not too large. Ugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Weathertech Cons: Quality and lack of follow-up.

• Floor Mats

Comments

I just experienced this myself!! We own a Detail shop and are a WeatherTech Diamond dealer as well. Hard to recommend their products when I have discovered this .

Wellington

I took my floor mats out to clean them and found a soaked carpet ,looks like where it snaps in . the liners are great . bad design where they snap in .

Weathertech Reviews