I absolutely love the idea of the weathertech floor mats, I bought a new Ford Explorer in 2016 and had the Ford place (Cogswell Motors in Russellville, Arkansas) install the front and back seat mats. From the get-go the mats did not go up the sides hardly at all and they curled inward making it difficult to keep things from getting under the mat and onto my carpet.

I also have knee problems and getting in my feet would hang up on the curled mat and cause me pain. This goes for the front and back mats as well. I hate that such a good product idea would be so flimsy and not do what the commercials say they will do.

My son wanted to get the weathertech mats for his new truck and unfortunately I couldn't give him a rave review about how ours had turned out, so he hasn't invested in them yet (he's like me, a good product idea, but not satisfied with the product that his mom received. Thank you for listening.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Love the concept, the main problem they overlooked was the material in which the mats and liners are manufactured from are so easily stained by lite use. The cargo liners have a lip at the lift gate that causes an issue if sitting or carrying items when lift gate is open.

I also ordered a HOOD DEFLECTOR, I promise there is no way this would attach to my Toyota 4Runner! I honestly think this the most I've ever been disappointed in a American Made Product and Company in general ! 1/2 of 1 star maybe !

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ! *