Floor liners, seat covers and window deflectors delivered on time. I found when I opened floor liners I had 2 passenger side liners and nothing for Drivers side.

Driver side window deflector installed, when window was rolled up deflector cracked, I removed the broken deflector and did not attempt to install the others. Seat covers are sturdy canvas but only cover seat area and front of back area, they do not cover the entire seat leaving the sides and the backs of the seats at risk. 1 right side liner, all windows deflectors and seat covers returned at Weathertechs cost, FedEx labels emailed to me immediately without a hassle.

In turn Weather tech shipped me a complete set of floor liners, so I have an extra passenger side liner again. In retrospect, all items were overpriced and can be found cheaper with a bit of googling, customer service was good but over all for the money spent the experience was less than expected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Car Deflector.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments