2.8

I have purchased Weathertech mats for a Ford Mustang. I liked the product.

I bought a 2007 Porsche Boxster and went online to Weathertech to purchase mats. The mats were advertised "Precision Engineered for a Precise Fit". Got the mats. The driver's side fit ok, but the passenger side was not even close.

Emailed Weathertech. Representative said that Weathertech does not make mats specifically for my car, and the mats sent were a "universal fit". I paid a premium price for mats designed to fit my car. The answer was totally unacceptable.

I asked for an authorization to return the mats. Weathertech only accepts returns with authorization.

Six weeks and several contacts later - no authorization. Next stop, credit card dispute.

If the mats are not designed for the car - don't advertise it that way!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: A product that fits or my money back..

Weathertech Cons: Current experience with weathertech.

Comments

It looks like you received our All-Weather Floor Mats. If you were looking for full coverage protection, we do have our laser measured FloorLiners available for your vehicle: https://www.weathertech.com/porsche/2007/boxster/floorliner-digitalfit/ These are custom-fit for your specific make/model/year.

Have you checked your junk mail for a return authorization?

Sometimes an email server will mark the return authorization as spam. Otherwise, if you give our Customer Service team a call, they can send you a return authorization and ensure you receive it: (800) 441-6287.