Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I bought tan mats for my mom's 05 Hyundai Elantra as a birthday present. As of this post, she doesn't know that yet so I've not experienced them "in action." However, I bought them through Advance Auto Parts.

I am curious if any of these reported problems are also purchases made from 3rd parties. Also, I notice that most of these posts are "I picked the wrong color" or "I just changed my mind." While that is no excuse for *** customer service, it is also not their fault that you ordered wrong or changed your mind. Again, no excuse for them treating folks as unimportant but still kind of entertaining.

Oh my mats DO have the logo on them but it IS different than most internet pictures show.

It's part of the mat as opposed to the red, black, white, logo thing built onto it.

Otherwise, they look just as Advance described them and because its Advance Auto, if I have a problem I know my customer service will be 5 stars. That's why I use AAP for all my auto needs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments