841 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA

I visited your store on 12/30 and placed a order for a 2012 Ford Exploer. The person I spoke to asked me several times the make and model and if I needed matts for the 3rd row seating.

So, I was very surprised when I got home the matts did not fit my car. I called the same day and spoke to Dave and he informed me that WeatherTech stood behind their products. Dave was going to call me back right away because my order was not showing up in the system and wanted to research and make sure correct matts were in stock. I explained I was leaving to go out of town and would be willing to drive back which hour drive for me.

He assured me that I would receive a call back that night, well no call. I did however, receive a call from another Manager who stated she was asked to call me but seemed to know nothing about my previous conversation or even care. I received a RMA from her this morning.

I must tell you the level of Customer Service and follow up is unacceptable from Customer Service Reps as well as managers. I have spend more time visiting your store, writing this email and disputing this charge my bank on a matter that could have easily been resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments