1.4

I had Weathertech mats (front and rear) on my 2017 Sierra Denali. The passenger side never lay down properly.

I even tried a heat gun to try to soften it up and get it to fit. No luck. When getting mats for my 2019 Sierra Denali I mentioned this issue to the Truck Accessories Store and they mentioned this was a design issue and it would have been replaced by Weathertech under their warranty. Based on this statement, I was willing to consider Weathertech once more.

Out of the box, the rear mat was bent up 90 degrees. If I had people getting in and out of the back seat, there is a danger of someone tripping. Weathertech says take it to the dealer. The dealer took photos and sent them to Weathertech.

I followed up with the dealer and they told me they had not heard from Weathertech on this and two or three other warranty issues. Another two weeks have passed and the dealer tells me they have heard from other of their associate stores that Weathertech has been doing nothing about warranty requests. Fortunately for me, the accessory store is going to go ahead and replace the mat and deal with Weathertech themselves. This is the shoddiest warranty treatment I have ever seen.

My next vehicle ...

Husky floor mats for sure. Weathertech warranties are worthless!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Weathertech Cons: Problematic fit and useless warranty.

Comments