2.8

Received a full set of WeatherTech mats for my Mercury as a gift; front, rear, and trunk liners. Value somewhere around $300-$400.

After four years, one of the four pieces that sees very little use has become droopy and misshapen. It can no longer keep water off the floor because it has degraded I called to ask about the lifetime warranty (printed all over the product and the packaging) and they said I'd need to show them a receipt. What kind of business is this? The item was barely used and has a defect.

Lifetime warranty means lifetime warranty - you didn't provide a warranty card, or tell me I needed to keep my receipt!

Bad business! I'm buying Husky Liners from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Simply honor your warranty and replace my item..

Weathertech Pros: Other products held up well, Looked good, Overall craftsmanship, Good reputation.

Weathertech Cons: So called lifetime warranty, False advertising, Overpriced, Bad warranty policy, Poor craftsmanship.

Comments

I bought mine brand new and they too are shrinking or misshapen now. Will call about warranty to see if they are willing to do anything about it..if not then i will probably do the same and buy different mats since there are more options on market now than a few years ago.

Shut up not even same band as they have now

@Anonymous

What does that even mean? This is a now 7 year old Weathetech product.

They promise a lifetime warranty. It looks the same as any other Weathertech.

Weathertech Reviews