When I paid over $200 for mats for my car I expected what they said I was going to get in the ads they show the Matt covering all the carpet look at the picture this is what I got I'm not sure why I wasn't smart enough to just take them back very disappointed Ronald Bellomy Jr Akron Ohio
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Car Mats
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The mats are fabricated with a very thin material. They are not custom made to fit my BMW E46. In some spots they fit and others not so at all...."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."