Weathertech Reviews and Complaints
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Update by user May 29
05/04/2019 WeatherTech refunding ONLY $216.45 NOT the entire costs of initial purchase and 2 returns. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY - you WILL regret it.
Original review posted by user Apr 29My 2018 Dodge Durango has tabs placed on the floor by the manufacturer for the two front seat mats. The...
- Floor mats set are not made for my car
- 2 front floor mats do not fit my car
Weathertech - Not worth the high cost!
- Ease of install
- Quality was lacking
Weathertech - Tracking number
Weathertech - Side Window Deflectors
- Will not recommend or purchase again
- Will never purchase your products again
Weathertech - Window Reflector
Weathertech - Passenger Side Mat Does Not Fit my '17 GMC 1500 Denali
- Had them in previous vehicles
- Product does not fit as advertised
Weathertech in Minneapolis, Minnesota - Matts delaminating
Weathertech - My grandmother's old underwear
- Rear seat and front passenger liners were a good fit
- Guy a spoke to
- No pros
Weathertech - BMW X3 MATS
- Great product
- I had them in every bmw x3 that i ever had
- Need tie downs for drivers and passengers front seat
Weathertech - Garbage
- Problematic fit and useless warranty
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.