Filter by rating :
filters
Most helpful review
Front floor mats received did not fit my 2019 Dodge Durango - Weathertech review

Update by user May 29, 2019

05/04/2019 WeatherTech refunding ONLY $216.45 NOT the entire costs of initial purchase and 2 returns. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY - you WILL regret it.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2019

My 2018 Dodge Durango has tabs placed on the floor by the manufacturer for the two front seat mats. The...
Michelle R

That is exactly how they fit my 2012 Cadillac SRX. Not at all the laser fit that they promise on the commercials. At least they are consistent.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Floor mats set are not made for my car
  • 2 front floor mats do not fit my car
Problem with delivery
Full refund

Very dissapointed | Weathertech review

I ordered laser mats for my vehicle and the back ones dont fit. Ive tried to call several times and cant get through to anyone. There are always 50+ callers ahead of me??? So I emailed with no response either. I just want to know if I can cut them. Its ridiculous that you cant get in touch with them. Never dealt with an organization like this before.
Review
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • No communication
  • Customer service
  • No information
Preferred solution
Someone to contact me so I know what to do.
  • Laser Cut Mats Rear

Verified Reviewer

NO They will not respond. Ordered phone holder 45 days ago. Nothing. | Weathertech review

I ordered phone holder December 1, 2019. It is now January 19,, 2020, and nothing. Track my order keeps saying "In Progress." Call and there are 250 callers ahead of me. They never get to me. When I get to like 150 or so, I get disconnected. I have emailed them. Nothing.
#1812028

Hello, My name is Del Hollingsworth and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at WeatherTech. I see your photo and would like to get you a warranty replacement sent out ASAP.

Can you email me your order information at del@weathertech.com so I can have a rep get you taken care of? I look forward to hearing from you.

Weathertech Shipping Service
Cons
  • Never got product extremely poor customer service
Order processing issue
Deliver product or service ordered

Do not buy | Weathertech review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1.4
Disappointed in the quality of the product for the price paid. I think commercials for this company are very misleading based on the quality of the product. Purchased a cargo mat for our new Nissan Armada. The mat was almost $200 and it feels and looks like a piece of plastic. I bought front floor mats from the dealer for half this price, and they are a nice thick rubber. Will not purchase from this company again.
#1812033

Hello, My name is Del Hollingsworth and I am the Customer Relations Manager at WeatherTech. I am sorry to hear the cargo liner material did not meet your expectations.

Please know it is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects and workmanship. So if you do have any concerns with it, please let us know so we can take care of you.

You are important to us. I can be reached at del@weathertech.com Kindest regards, Del

Weathertech Floor Liner
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
I will keep the mat but will not purchase again

Window shades | Weathertech review

We bought a 2019 Ford Ranger sport in December. We ordered the in channel vent shades installed them exactly the way the directions said. (My husband is a huge stickler almost OCD) . The truck was not driven for 4 days. Day 5 our drivers side window was cracked. Weather tech refuses to acknowledge it.
#1812024

Like the Van products...BUT... | Weathertech review

4.0
Like the Van products...BUT... - Weathertech review
...We own a 2017 Chrsyler Pacifica... and have the front mats, middle row/back row mat combination, and the cargo mat... ...the middle row mat on the right sliding door side is curling up about 1"and will not lay down...and, yet the left sliding door side mat lays nice and flat... ...all other mats fit and work as they were designed... ...our van is only used by us, the owners...we take good care of it... ...how do we fix this problem? It is some what of a safety problem getting in and out of the van...we are "senior" citizens for your information...

Can you email me your information at del@weathertech.com so I can have a rep get you taken care of? I look forward to hearing from you.

Review
Pros
  • Mats serve a great purpose
Lifetime warrenty replacement

Don't think I would do this again. | Weathertech review

Bought a set of window deflectors. After I finished installing the front set and starting the rear, noticed noise from the front windows. When I rolled down the drivers side, the noise stopped. After that the window would not close. Same on passengers side. When I removed the deflectors they were cracked at the front. Windows could then move up and down. Noticed that they were not made in the USA. They did look very nice for a few minutes.

Can you kindly email me at del@weathertech.com with your order # so that I can ensure a representative is able to assist you expeditiously? Thank you

Nothing is made in the USA and being American made definitely does not mean it will be better. America kind of sucks. Unnecessary comment to add in.

View more comments (1)
Weathertech Car Deflector
Quality
Let the company propose a solution
  • Weather Tecl Wind Deflector

Watch out for poor customer support | Weathertech review

1.3
They split shipped my order without notice to me. I called Customer Support - 57 calls ahead of me at 7:30 am. Held for 45 minutes and then they hung up on me. The 2nd part of the order was missing parts. After calling customer support again, this time 152 calls ahead of me at 9 am. I sent 3 emails to Customer Support to get them to complete the order - 3 days before I got a response with no conformation of when the missing parts would be shipped. Had to send a 4th email to get a confirmation. The floor mats fit reasonably well, but thin material - not what is expected for their high prices. Be careful, look at competitive options!!

Hello, My name is Del Hollingsworth and I am the Customer Relations Manager at WeatherTech. We are very sorry to hear about your situation and would like to help resolve this to your satisfaction. Can you kindly email me at del@weathertech.com with your order # so that I can ensure we have resolved your concerns?

Weathertech Customer Care
Pros
  • Good website
  • Well advertised
Cons
  • Long on-hold times for customer support
  • Poor customer service
  • Incomplete deliveries
Deliver product or service ordered

Do not buy from this company | Weathertech review

1.5
I ordered a set of truck mats. When they came they were missing 2 carpet grippers. I have called the customer service line 7 times and have been over a 100+ calls ahead of me. Each time I held for over a hour and never got thru. Poor customer service. I paid over 200.00 for floor mats with missing parts and am stuck

Hello, My name is Del Hollingsworth and I am the Customer Relations Manager at WeatherTech. We are very sorry to hear about your situation and would like to help resolve this to your satisfaction. Can you kindly email me at del@weathertech.com so that I can ensure a representative is able to assist you expeditiously?

Review
#1761911 Review #1761911 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Weathertech Auto Floor Mat
Pros
  • Good product
  • Good products
Cons
  • No customer service
Send my carpet grippers
  • Floor Mats

Warranty | Weathertech review

They put me on hold and said there were 96 customers ahead of me! I don't have time to sit on the phone for 5 hours waiting to be answered!

You are important to us. Thank you,

Weathertech Floor Liner

Compare Weathertech vs Carid

Latest Question

Weathertech Questions

Verified Reviewer

There must be a way a class action law suit can be filed against Weather Tech . I have given up on getting any satisfaction or refund. Right now i would just like to put them out of business, | Weathertech review

After a week i did finally get through after waiting more than an hour that day. I was told they would send me a label so i could Fedex back, No label yet and doubt it will ever come.

Can you kindly email me at del@weathertech.com with your order #? I will make sure you get refunded asap.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Weathertech Customer Care