filters
State:
City:
Product:

Weathertech - Disappointed in you product

I am very disappointed in your cell phone cup holder. It was extremely hard to pull the cups apart, even with the tool to separate the cups also, after less then being in the car for an hour, the adjusting nut came out and was lost on the floor of the car for a while. I think with a little more thought you could have made the design and material a little more durable and the screws could have been larger / longer
  • Way it was made

Weathertech - Very Poor fit and Quality - Overrated

Ordered a set of mats for my 2012 Buick Enclave. They did not fit well in the front. Ordered side visors for same vechicle as well. They did not fit on driver door. Had them professionally installed. The glass broke in the window trying to get them to fit. The black mats dont stay black. very poor quality. Over priced.
2.1
  • Quality

Weathertech - Poor quality for the high price

I bought the floor mat for my new BMW X5 for $218 after shipping and tax. I got them three weeks after and I live 2 hours drive from them. I bought a cheap china made mat for another car a few years ago for $20 and this weathertech floor mat has the same light quality. I should have buy the floor mat at costco for $30 and it is a lot heavier than the $200 mat I received from weather-tech. I was taken by their promise of laser fit to my floor and they are, but their weight is very light and it wouldn’t stay flat. They are included the floor screws, but it has no use to me since my floor car doesn’t has the hole for them. And I want the versatility of taking them out to clean.
1.4

Weathertech - Worse customer service ever

I purchased several weather tech products for my new GMC. Floor mats, rubber cup thingies, and seat protectors. I love the floor mats and cargo mat. The cup things are just ok. I do not like the seat protectors at all because they don't fit well. Contacted customer service for return. Their representative wasn't really rude but certainly not friendly. I had to pay return postage, create my own return label and wait 2 months for the credit. My recommendation is to never buy any weather tech product that the buyer is not 100% sure that they will be happy with.
1.9

Weathertech - Poor Quality item

We purchased a rear liner for our Range Rover. We were seeking a high quality product. The product was light and the lips were easily folded. The marketing leads you to believe that the lips are significant. When I contacted the company, it wanted me to lay it out in a large space and places weights on it. In other words, go to work for Weather Tech at no charge. I expected a first quality, high quality product like it advertises. This was not the case and the company wants the customer to do the work to correct the poor quality control.

Weathertech - Weather Tech products don't deliver

Plastic products (linears) are overpriced for what the advertisements portray. Not worth the price!!! Very slippery (dry or wet conditions), not flexible enough to truly fit. Their MO
1.6

Weathertech - K mart quality at rolls royce prices

Ordered matts for an acura tsx. Very poor fit gaps etc. Their answer , send someone to an acura dealership and after messuring a few tsx's in showroom " they are not all alike in terms of internal dimensions " long story short i was able to force them to refund me after in email exchange they had internaly they claimed "we got a tough one here" for which i answered them a tough one? You aint seen nothing yet ! Refund came soon after. Claiming same model year of any car is not the same inside is an insult to customers intelligence , my mat had a 2 inch gap between it and door seal 2 inch!!

Weathertech - Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Bought a set of 4 window deflectors for my wife for Christmas for her 2015 Highlander. Went to install and noticed both had a "curve" of about a half inch towards the inside, near where the side mirror is.....in both sides. The window would encounter the resistance and automatically roll back down. Emailed them twice and finally got a response 3 days later. They said I was doing it wrong. I SAID I had reviewed many YouTube videos for the 2015 Highlander and NONE I had watched had that curve. Sooooo.....finally after waiting 30 minutes on the phone I actually talked to a person......who AGAIN told me I was doing it wrong. I'M a firefighter. I have a few minute skills. I know enough to know there IS a flaw. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I DO NOT reccomend

Weathertech - Horrible customer service

Ordered mats Dec 20--now Jan 4, no shipping info, haven't responded to 3 emails, called 800 number and am caller #18. Will not use them again.

Contact Weathertech

United States
Phone:
(800) 441-6287

Weathertech - Customer Service Sucks

Ordered Weathertech mud flaps for my Toyota Tacoma. needless to say, they don't fit. Sent an email on the 28 of December asking to return this order (order number included). Called on the 31st to again request to return these mud flaps. Customer service rep that I would have a FEDEX mailing label before the end of day. Still haven't received a response to my email, nor a shipping label. Calling again ( the queue is only 37 today). Still have not received the return label. Maybe the 4th try will work. This company has no customer service. Needless to say I will never order from this company again!
1.8