Weathertech Reviews with Media
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Weathertech review: Not worth the high cost!
- Ease of install
- Quality was lacking
Weathertech review in Minneapolis, Minnesota: Matts delaminating
Weathertech review in Parkhill, Ontario: F150 Limited covers the lit up “Limited” floor
Weathertech review: Lifetime warranty is a gimmick, no intention to honor
Weathertech review: Watch for warranty
Update by user May 29
05/04/2019 WeatherTech refunding ONLY $216.45 NOT the entire costs of initial purchase and 2 returns. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY - you WILL regret it.
Original review posted by user Apr 29My 2018 Dodge Durango has tabs placed on the floor by the manufacturer for the two front seat mats. The...
- Floor mats set are not made for my car
- 2 front floor mats do not fit my car
- Current experience with weathertech
- Rear seat and front passenger liners were a good fit
- No images of selected liners shown installed in car
- Someone to fix my problem
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.