Monon, Indiana
4.8
Turnaround Time

Husband bought these floor mats for his Dodge RAM and my Cherokee. They fit perfectly!

He took them out to hose them off and when we put them back in the mats for the RAM no longer fit properly. So I called WeatherTech to complain. I spoke with Jesse who was very patient with me and walked me through a few tests to see if we could retain the memory and have them fit precisely again. Nothing worked.

As I ranted and raved, Jesse kept me calm and offered solutions. Jesse was going to give us a one time replacement when he asked what color the mats were in the RAM. I said Black. Turned out that my husband had switched mats when he cleaned them.

The RAM was supposed to have GREY mats! Once we realized that and switched them, they fit to perfection once again. So now I had to call Jesse back. I FELT LIKE SUCH AN ***!

So sorry Jesse!

These mats are so well worth the money! If you are considering new mats this is the way to go!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with superb customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of weathertech customer care. Weathertech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weathertech customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weathertech.

Comments