State: Tennessee Product: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat Clear all filters (2 of 146 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.7
Weathertech - Similar issue
Less than one year old, curl up on driver's side of floor mats for my girlfriend's 2012 Volvo. I personally do not trust this company. I contacted company who advised remove mat and place weight on edge with curl in it. Fortunately, this minor deformity can be easily...

DIY Customer service. How crazy is that for a response?!

Review
Product
Weathertech Auto Floor Mat

Carid in Jonesborough, Tennessee - Never Again!

1.2
I ordered a Weathertech cargo mat from CARID. The mat was shipped "rolled up" in a rectangular box and thus it did not lay flat when it was installed. I called customer service for a return and refund. The lady with customer service (Maria) had broken english and I had a hard time understanding her. She said something about a refund except for the shipping cost. The shipping cost was $18.00 and I asked to speak with her manager because the item was not shipped properly and I did not feel that I should have to pay for shipping since it was not shipped in an appropriate box. Maria took it upon herself to put me on hold and spoke with someone on my behalf. She returned and explained I would receive a refund except for the shipping. I told her I was not happy with that answer and that's when she exploded in an upset foreign language and proceeded to yell at me. I hung the phone up and went online to the CHAT portion of CARID. Again, meeting the same resistance to refund my shipping cost. I complained to the Weathertech company and I did not get a reply. I read the reviews on CARID and looks like others have had similar experiences with the customer service department. I will never again order parts from this horrible company and I hope to spread the word to other misfortunate consumers!
Gary M

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. First of all I want to apologize, that you was having an issue with the WeatherTech product you had purchased with us.

I am also very sorry to know, that the Customer Service agent was unprofessional and did not treat you well.

I want to look into your order and make the things right. Please reply to this comment with the order confirmation number, so I can look into your profile.

Once again, I do apologize for all inconvenience you had encountered with during this profile.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations Analyst at CARiD.com

I would recommend laying the product out in the sun for a couple hours. It will become more pliable and lay flat.

I am sure the manufacture uses that type of box for a reason - reduced shipping fees.

I have many WT products and have used CARiD on many occasions. Hope this helps!

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Weathertech Auto Floor Mat
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review