1 MacNeil Court, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
5.0

I placed an order for two products; weather floor liners and a cleaning product as part of one order.

Surprise, the order confirmation had a single line item for shipping and handling which I thought was high.

The floor liners were delivered without the cleaning product.

I called and was informed that the cleaner would be delivered the next day.

Immediately I had a suspicion that I was being charged for the two delivers under the same order. I was correct.

The game they play is each item has it's own delivery charge.

Not obvious from there website.

So I had an $8.00 delivery charge for a $13.00 product.

Buyer be ware!

I called to complain and after 40 + minutes on the phone with two representatives I was finally able to get them to cancel the lesser shipping charge for the second item.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Hidden shipping costs.

Preferred solution: I was able to get a representative to refund the second delivery charge..

Weathertech Pros: Disappointing with regards to shipping policy.

Weathertech Cons: Disappointing with regards to shipping policy.

Comments

Javin

Ordered WeatherTech cargo liner for 2019 Honda CRV on Dec. 3rd.

The order was damaged in shipment and I never received. The order was sent back to shipper and received 12/16. I called and asked for cost to credited back to account that day. The representative stated 2 to 3 days.

I am still waiting after 5 days. The customer service seems not to concerned with customer satisfaction.

Reviewer seems to be illiterate. Some comments difficult to decipher.

Weathertech Reviews