I would have to pay shipping expense which was almost as much as mats cost. Total ripoff. Ended up cutting mats to fit my car. GET YOUR MATS AT COSTCO WEATHERTECT DONOT MAKE CUSTOM MATS FOR ALL CARS AND DONOT TELL YOU THAT.

BIG SCAM, lyiers. ripoff artist, greedy no good company, pigs , ripoff Floor mats didn't fit, were not custom made for my car, as indicated on my order. Called customer service they said send them back for refund. I would have to pay shipping expense which was almost as much as mats cost.

Total ripoff. Ended up cutting mats to fit my car. GET YOUR MATS AT COSTCO WEATHERTECT DONOT MAKE CUSTOM MATS FOR ALL CARS AND DONOT TELL YOU THAT. BIG SCAM, lyiers.

ripoff artist, greedy no good company, pigs , ripoff Floor mats didn't fit, were not custom made for my car, as indicated on my order. Called customer service they said send them back for refund. I would have to pay shipping expense which was almost as much as mats cost. Total ripoff.

BIG SCAM, lyiers. ripoff artist, greedy no good company, pigs , ripoff

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Weathertech Cons: Will never purchase your products again.

• Floormat