3.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 17

After two attempts at a response. I did get a repy from a very nice person, who went above and beyond my request to send a new window vent at my expense, and sent me a whole new set at no charge.

Original review posted by user May 23

I have been a repeat customer of floor mats, window deflectors, and tonneau covers. I have always been satisfied with the products.

Recently I contacted customer service about a window deflector received fractured. I have never received a response. I also think it is unreasonable that ALL products must be returned in original packaging. In my case the original packaging was not suitable for reusing.

It is not apparent that you have to use original packaging for return until you have cut open the package to inspect the product. So basically I am out of luck. Only one deflector was damagd. The other was useable.

In fact my online query to customer service stated this, and my request was how to purchase just one deflector. I should not have to pay the full price for a completely new set.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Window Deflector.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Overall craftsmanship.

I didn't like: No response from customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 23.

Comments

Have you considered submitting another e-mail or better yet calling their 800 number? You are more likely to get a solution to your problem doing that than posting a complaint on a web site not related to the company.

OccasionalMonteIberiaEleuth633
to Anonymous #1491896

Actually Anonymous I emailed customer service twice, and called the 800 number. After holding for 10minutes I did hang up.