2.3

Ordered a complete set (front, rear, cargo liner) for my brand new 2018 Ford Edge. I had seen many Weathertech ads and I was pretty impressed with the "laser measured" fit message.

My first "uh oh" was when the two boxes arrived. When I picked up the first box I noticed that it seemed very light. Same for the second. When I opened the boxes I found out why. The liners are made from thin, hard, yet somewhat flexible plastic. For what I paid, I was expecting industrial grade rubber. The rear seat liners were almost laughable they were so thing. And the cargo liner wasn't much better.

The only saving grace is that this car won't get much abuse in terms of wear and tear. No mud, gravel, etc. So, I guess they will probably hold up. But, still very disappointed based on how much I spent.

The second issue is fit. Yes, they fit pretty well, but there are areas where they don't lay flat. See attached photos for examples. And the cargo liner appears to be poorly "laser measured" as it seems just a hair too big.

My biggest issue is that I convinced my wife that spending over $300 on these liners was a good idea. Now she's not too happy with me... and I may be sleeping in the car...

Advice - if you are expecting high-quality rubber floor liners, don't buy Weathertech - you will be disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Floor Liner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Weathertech Pros: Ease of ordering, Delivery time.

Weathertech Cons: Quality of product, Price, Value.

• Floor Mats