Weathertech - Weather tech on 2011 BMW 335i convertible
I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible.After waiting a few weeks, I received them.
When I tried to install, one of the floor mat hook locations on the passenger side was in the wrong position - about 4 inches too far inboard. I contacted them, and after a lengthy conversation with the customer service rep, I was basically told that "BMW does not always get the floor mat devices (their Velcro pad) in the same position" and I would have to screw their mat hook device into the carpet. So they basically wanted me to punch a hole into my carpet.
I happen to work for a company that makes floor carpet assemblies for several automakers, including BMW.
That information is flat out wrong. It has to be in the same spot every time. They either lied or have no idea what they are talking about. I told them that I wanted to return them, they then expected me to pay to return them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I will not recommend it
What I disliked
- Quality or the so called lazar fit
- Arrogant attitude
- Does not fit
- Gave false information
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Weathertech Floorliner Digitalfit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "I purchased thw complete set of weather tech mats for my 2014 Ford F250 back in March 2016. The drivers side as well as the back mats fix great. The..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..."
- "Sandeep packers are not reliable service. They are not at all professional. They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the..."
- "We have a thermador cook top . The top is poorly designed regarding the light that tells you the unit us on. It is recessed and when..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."