Weathertech - Weather tech on 2011 BMW 335i convertible

I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible.After waiting a few weeks, I received them.

When I tried to install, one of the floor mat hook locations on the passenger side was in the wrong position - about 4 inches too far inboard. I contacted them, and after a lengthy conversation with the customer service rep, I was basically told that "BMW does not always get the floor mat devices (their Velcro pad) in the same position" and I would have to screw their mat hook device into the carpet. So they basically wanted me to punch a hole into my carpet.

I happen to work for a company that makes floor carpet assemblies for several automakers, including BMW.

That information is flat out wrong. It has to be in the same spot every time. They either lied or have no idea what they are talking about. I told them that I wanted to return them, they then expected me to pay to return them.

Garbage.Buyer beware.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Website
    • I will not recommend it
  • What I disliked
    • Quality or the so called lazar fit
    • Arrogant attitude

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Weathertech. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Weathertech.
Filing a new complaint about