Dearborn, Michigan
Featured Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible.After waiting a few weeks, I received them.

When I tried to install, one of the floor mat hook locations on the passenger side was in the wrong position - about 4 inches too far inboard. I contacted them, and after a lengthy conversation with the customer service rep, I was basically told that "BMW does not always get the floor mat devices (their Velcro pad) in the same position" and I would have to screw their mat hook device into the carpet. So they basically wanted me to punch a hole into my carpet.

I happen to work for a company that makes floor carpet assemblies for several automakers, including BMW.

That information is flat out wrong. It has to be in the same spot every time. They either lied or have no idea what they are talking about. I told them that I wanted to return them, they then expected me to pay to return them.

Garbage.Buyer beware.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Website, I will not recommend it.

I didn't like: Quality or the so called lazar fit, Arrogant attitude, Does not fit, Gave false information.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion