Featured Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible.After waiting a few weeks, I received them.

When I tried to install, one of the floor mat hook locations on the passenger side was in the wrong position - about 4 inches too far inboard. I contacted them, and after a lengthy conversation with the customer service rep, I was basically told that "BMW does not always get the floor mat devices (their Velcro pad) in the same position" and I would have to screw their mat hook device into the carpet. So they basically wanted me to punch a hole into my carpet.

I happen to work for a company that makes floor carpet assemblies for several automakers, including BMW.

That information is flat out wrong. It has to be in the same spot every time. They either lied or have no idea what they are talking about. I told them that I wanted to return them, they then expected me to pay to return them.

Garbage.Buyer beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with website and i will not recommend it and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality or the so called lazar fit and arrogant attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of weathertech floorliner digitalfit. Weathertech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weathertech floorliner digitalfit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weathertech.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments