Seller: Carid Product: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat Clear all filters (0 of 146 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
1.3
I bought custom all weather floor mats and paid a premium for them.When I received them, they didnt fit the car, despite the agent verifying that the part numbers I ordered were the right ones. I asked for a full refund and would send back the product in exact...
Gary M

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to share your shopping experience with others. We are truly sorry to know, that the floor liners did not fit, regardless the fact, that the sales agent confirmed the correct one were purchased.

We do understand your dissatisfaction with this unpleasant situation.

You should not be responsible for the return fees in case the wrong product was shipped to you.

Please reply to this comment with your order confirmation number. We would like to pull out your order and make sure you receive the full refund.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations team at CARiD.com

Review
Product
Weathertech Auto Floor Mat
Cons
  • Beyond keeping some of my money
  • Taking 3 days to send me a return label
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Carid in Jonesborough, Tennessee - Never Again!

1.2
I ordered a Weathertech cargo mat from CARID. The mat was shipped "rolled up" in a rectangular box and thus it did not lay flat when it was installed. I called customer service for a return and refund. The lady with customer service (Maria) had broken english and I had a hard time understanding her. She said something about a refund except for the shipping cost. The shipping cost was $18.00 and I asked to speak with her manager because the item was not shipped properly and I did not feel that I should have to pay for shipping since it was not shipped in an appropriate box. Maria took it upon herself to put me on hold and spoke with someone on my behalf. She returned and explained I would receive a refund except for the shipping. I told her I was not happy with that answer and that's when she exploded in an upset foreign language and proceeded to yell at me. I hung the phone up and went online to the CHAT portion of CARID. Again, meeting the same resistance to refund my shipping cost. I complained to the Weathertech company and I did not get a reply. I read the reviews on CARID and looks like others have had similar experiences with the customer service department. I will never again order parts from this horrible company and I hope to spread the word to other misfortunate consumers!
Gary M

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. First of all I want to apologize, that you was having an issue with the WeatherTech product you had purchased with us.

I am also very sorry to know, that the Customer Service agent was unprofessional and did not treat you well.

I want to look into your order and make the things right. Please reply to this comment with the order confirmation number, so I can look into your profile.

Once again, I do apologize for all inconvenience you had encountered with during this profile.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations Analyst at CARiD.com

I would recommend laying the product out in the sun for a couple hours. It will become more pliable and lay flat.

I am sure the manufacture uses that type of box for a reason - reduced shipping fees.

I have many WT products and have used CARiD on many occasions. Hope this helps!

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Weathertech Auto Floor Mat
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review