Weathertech Auto Floor Mat Review from Durham, North Carolina
I purchased thw complete set of weather tech mats for my 2014 Ford F250 back in March 2016.The drivers side as well as the back mats fix great.
The right front passanger side was an inch short from thw seat mounts which caused the door side to near the seat to stick up. Wife always getting shoes hung up during exiting. I emailed the customer support line and he wanted pictures. I sent several with a ruller in place to show the distance it was lacking.
Responce was you can return them if not satisfied. He also said for me to wait a couple of weeks for it to ly flat. Whats the purpose in that. It's supposed to hold in water, snow, mud etc.
Did not make sense! I like the drivers side and back mat. Good for muddy shoes and paws. I am only asking for the passenger side mat to be relasered and a replacement sent.
Not hard to do...
Customer service did not respond to my request.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a weather tech trunk liner for my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. The shipping was expensive ($18) but was fast. It was obviously rolled in a box so I..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "I ordered 7 dresses that were on sale, and looked elegant to me on the website. It took 6 weeks to receive 5 of the items ordered. The worst thing..."
- "he said he was sending my notes and tapes and records to my current therapist weeks ago and she has not received them. apparently the NC board of psychology just licenses..."