Durham, North Carolina
3.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased thw complete set of weather tech mats for my 2014 Ford F250 back in March 2016.The drivers side as well as the back mats fix great.

The right front passanger side was an inch short from thw seat mounts which caused the door side to near the seat to stick up. Wife always getting shoes hung up during exiting. I emailed the customer support line and he wanted pictures. I sent several with a ruller in place to show the distance it was lacking.

Responce was you can return them if not satisfied. He also said for me to wait a couple of weeks for it to ly flat. Whats the purpose in that. It's supposed to hold in water, snow, mud etc.

Did not make sense! I like the drivers side and back mat. Good for muddy shoes and paws. I am only asking for the passenger side mat to be relasered and a replacement sent.

Not hard to do...

Customer service did not respond to my request.

Review about: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion