2.2
Turnaround Time

The product is good.The customer service is terrible.

They are supposed send an email when certain products are available so you can make the purchase but they usually don't. They honestly don't care about the customer, they seem to have the attitude of take it, leave it or if you don't buy it, someone else will. I would recommend Husky brand instead of weathertexh. The husky's are slightly cheaper with way way better customer service.

I sent an email asking why I didn't get an email saying the liners I was interested in were available but the email went unanswered, not a big surprise.

Halffull_glass wrote the review because of poor customer service at Weathertech. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weathertech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weathertech and weathertech customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1112353

My weathertechs dont fit near as good nor are they as thick as mats i bought 10 years ago.Just like cookies they are getting thinner and smaller.

Price isnt getting cheaper though.It sucks.