Update by user Mar 01, 2016

These mats are made by Weather tec .

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2016

I got the mats tried them in my truck , they look like ***......I paid $51000 for my truck and I'm not going to put junky looking mats in it.They don't lay down on the edges , they will rub the door when I open and close it I could have gone to the junk yard and got ugly mat alot less money........I was on my way to a Union meeting tonight to show off my new truck but do you want me to tell my Brother members that this is the kind of work they can expect from AN AMERICAN MADE CO.

that has no pride in the work they do .I dont want post these at the union hall with this letter.....Do I ?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Weathertech and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weathertech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Weathertech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments

Ordered laser mats for Tundra truck.Driver side fit great.

Passenger side slips back and forth. Company told me to use Velcro to remedy problem. Am not a happy camper.

One *** of a resolution to my problem.Will not buy from again.