Very concerning and poor business practices!I was double charged on my credit card.

When I noticed there was a double charge pending, I contacted their customer service prior to anything even being shipped out. The rep ASSURED ME that their would only be 1 charge posted so I kept an eye on my credit card statement. 1 Order was recieved and then Both charges were posted. I was told that a second order was shipped, but have Not received it?

I was told I would have to WAITE to receive it and then have to make arrangements to reship it back before they will clear it up? Unacceptable to Charge me twice and make me fight to get my money credited when they did NOT DO WHAT THEY SAID or ASSURED ME! I asked them to listen to their recording when I had originally called and listen to my concerns about being double charged even before they shipped anything! Many people budget their money and Credit Card charges and DO NOT ACCEPT PAYING TWICE for one product!

I WILL BE CONTACTING MY BANK AND DISPUTING THE DOUBLE CHARGE AND WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!

I will be sure to inform everyone of my dissatisfaction and dishonest practices that I feel this company and their customer service Rep that I worked with (W Smith) is voiced to all my Customers, Friends, Clients, Employees as well as voicing my concerns on any social media to protect others from being taken advantage of like they did to me!BEWARE WHEN YOU ORDER and approve $318 (and that's what my receipt states) worth of Floor Matts, but they Charge you $636.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Weathertech. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weathertech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Weathertech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1201150

they did they same thing to me charged me twice.But there saying they did not and can only see the first charge.

I have given them the transaction number from the bank showing they charged me twice but they will still not admit it.

so I have to get my bank to get the money back.horrible customer service to pretty much called me a liar.