3.3
Turnaround Time

I purchased Weathertech mats for the front, second seat and cargo liner. The vehicle is a Lexus LX470.

When the items arrived, the first indication was how thin they were. For the cost and advertisement, I expected something more heavy duty. Having been in the box, I laid out each of the mats to regain their shape. When ordering the cargo liner, it was asked if my vehicle had a 3rd row of seats.

I replied "Yes" thinking I would receive the cargo liner with the needed holes cut. I don't know why Weathertech asked that questions because the product comes with the holes filled and requires the buyer to cut them out. As the representative said: "We leave it up to the buyer in case they want to keep it filled". Again, why ask at all.

All of the mats fit perfectly and looked good. That's the "Pro". The problem is when any foot pressure is added, they "SLIDE". This s because the bottom of the mat is smooth with no grip when placed on carpet.

Something I was not expecting. Called Weathertech and there is nothing they can do about it.

Actually was told that Weathertech recognized this problem and the newer units now something on the bottom to reduce this situation. In closing, if you have a vehicle that uses Weathertech's older model mats, then I would be cautious and reconsider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech 44077-1-2 Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 20.

Comments