2.2

****UNCOMFORTABLE ENVIORTMENT TO WORK IN. SUPERVISORS DO A MEDIOCRE JOB, DISCREMENATE AGAINST HISPANICS AND TEMPS.

OVER ALL THEIR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDS SERIOUS WORK. I AM ONE DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER. NEVER AGAIN. THEY ALSO NEED TO MAKE SURE EQUAL RIGHTS ARE BEING FOLLOWED.

THEIR WAREHOUSE BARLEY WORKS AS A TEAM!!!!! WORK FOR THEM YOURSELFS, AND WATCH HOW DISAPPOINTED YOU WILL BE WITH THIS LOCATION. IT IS unbelievable that my relatives come back home feeling like they couldnt satisfy their supervisors. They always ask for more & more & more work.

I hope a supervisor reads this and learns there can be consequences for favoritism as well.

The key is to work as a team, weathertech is a mess. #LOCATION #WAREHOUSE #RETAILPOSITIONS #1 MacNeil Court, Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Comments

Purchased anew GMC pickup with weather tech mats front and back .. Passenger front side one was curling up so called weather tech to ask what to do about it...You would have thought I was calling someone bad names or something.....They got very defensive and said they could not help me, and that I needed to call the dealer.

That's not very good customer service an I won't be buying any of their products. Ever...

Weathertech Reviews