ordered window shades for my 2007 grand Cherokee from local advance auto.received them one week later put them on no problem when I wipe them off both drivers side front and back were scratched bad .they were shipped unprotected one laying on the other nothing in between, NEVER AGAIN will I buy weathertech!!!!!!!For the price you pay a least they could afford to put a little foam between product so much for American made and getting your moneys worth..

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $117. This person is overall dissatisfied with Weathertech. The most disappointing about weathertech side window deflectors at Weathertech was condition product was in Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weathertech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Weathertech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weathertech?

Comments