1.8

I purchased my mats in February 2018. Within two weeks, they had substantial white salt areas from parking lot at my place of employment.

I rinsed them off but the whitish areas on the black mats was still there. I washed them with dish detergent and a third wash with a spray cleaner. Still there. I called costumer service and they sent me floor cleaner free of charge(nice, pleasant woman).

It did not remove the whitish areas. The instructions for use states to "follow-up with WeatherTech Floorliner and Floormat Protector. So NOW I need a spray protector for my car protector!!. I called back to say the cleaner did not resolve my issue.

I spoke to a very unpleasant man, John, who wanted to sell me the protector spray. He stated "so now you want the protector for free?". Said I was not happy with the mats and "YES!". I said "nowhere on your site does it state there is a problem with salt stains".

He gruffly stated I would get it in a week!

I'll let you all know if it works.

Just can't believe I will have additional upkeep on car mats.......??? I would not buy these again or recommend them!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Weathertech Auto Floor Mat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments